from grace's blog...
I resent being called "evil."
I've said this before and I'll refer to it now ... guys that claim (whine) that girls are evil are always the ones that got duped.
Jongmin just resents being a sucka.
let me just say that i didn't say that all girls are evil... just grace here.
and i don't mind being called a sucka... it don't bother me cuz i'm not one, unlike someone else here.
so there.
I resent being called "evil."
I've said this before and I'll refer to it now ... guys that claim (whine) that girls are evil are always the ones that got duped.
Jongmin just resents being a sucka.
let me just say that i didn't say that all girls are evil... just grace here.
and i don't mind being called a sucka... it don't bother me cuz i'm not one, unlike someone else here.
so there.

<< Home