jongmini
2.20.2002
chris copied my template... he told me. plus he has this gay pokemon picture on his blog page.
the link to his blog page is on your left.
posted by jongmini at
11:20 PM
<< Home
Previous Posts
geny, i read your blogs but i don't think you read...
dude this weekend was kinda crazy. so many things ...
i'm worth $2,647,030.00. haha... i beat kee by a l...
happy valentine's everybody... who's mr. or mrs. v...
fresh start... so now that i'm not in the work for...
it's a sad day... just about 30 mins. ago, i was ...
so martin has this new section in his website call...
i got up at 6'O clock today... i'm so tired. toda...
I am a hip critter. I showed up fasionably ...
SINCE THE CAP LOCK IS ON AND I FEEL REALLY LAZY, I...
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
<< Home