>from andy's blog
Sunday, December 09, 2001
I need socks. My socks suck. They are boring and are an ugly color. I think I will go buy some.
posted by Andy Lee | 9:08 PM
haha.... i love it when i don't have to think too much...
locate problem
find a simple reason for the problem
just go buy some to solve that problem
yeah... i don't like my socks too.
i think i'm gonna go buy some and donate my old one to the sock drive.
3 days and counting until the last day of my college years
Sunday, December 09, 2001
I need socks. My socks suck. They are boring and are an ugly color. I think I will go buy some.
posted by Andy Lee | 9:08 PM
haha.... i love it when i don't have to think too much...
locate problem
find a simple reason for the problem
just go buy some to solve that problem
yeah... i don't like my socks too.
i think i'm gonna go buy some and donate my old one to the sock drive.
3 days and counting until the last day of my college years

<< Home