jessi'qua's (aka jja-ssi-cca) art test nightmare
oh my gosh! how sad! that stupid art test said i'm this:
it didn't say ONE nice thing about me... AND the picture is ugly. sigh.
jessica (e) @ 12 Dec 01 03:57
how sad! don't worry about it jessica... i don't think the The Scream is THAT bad! thanks for sharing your thoughts though...
let me know what the art test says about you! leave a comment...
oh my gosh! how sad! that stupid art test said i'm this:
![]() | If I were a work of art, I would be Edvard Munch's The Scream. I express the subconscious troubles and anxieties of the world. I hold my head and let loose the primal terror of my innermost fears, surrounded by a lurid landscape which reflects my feeble grasp on reality. Which work of art would you be? The Art Test |
it didn't say ONE nice thing about me... AND the picture is ugly. sigh.
jessica (e) @ 12 Dec 01 03:57
how sad! don't worry about it jessica... i don't think the The Scream is THAT bad! thanks for sharing your thoughts though...
let me know what the art test says about you! leave a comment...


<< Home