12.08.2001

If I were a work of art, I would be Claude Monet's Waterlilies.

I am soft and gentle, but very colourful. Although based in reality, I look at the world through a filter of impressions which shape how I see things. Splashes of light help to define my presence and bring an endearing quality.

Which work of art would you be? The Art Test



wow! i think this site is pretty acurate. i mean i don't like to admit, but i am "soft and gentle"... and i guess most of that stuff apply to me. but they missed the fact that i'm really loud. hehe... people think i'm loud all the time, but that's not true. i have my quiet side to me too. people that know me really well, know that well.

take the test and see what kind of work of art you are. but no matter what this test tells you, you are a master piece in the sight of God! thank you God.