my goal for this half of the year was to read one book a month.
well, i've gotten thru one little book (like 60 pages) by AW Tozer.
4 chapters in Piper's new book, "Don't Waste Your Life"
one chapter in "Jesus I Never Knew" (which i started like 3 years ago... hehe)
one long chapter in "Faith in Conflict" which is really good.
well, that's about it.
I'm really trying to read more. spend less time with TV. more time with books. I do need to read more Bible too. It sucks tho cuz i feel like i don't have enough interaction with ppl anymore. i'm becoming this "anti-social" guy. can it be? is that possible for this jongminator???? well, we'll see. i still LOVE hanging out with ppl. i miss my boys back in cali (what up andy! you too. haha. pittsburgh!)
well, are there any good books out there? anyone want to do a "book-club" typa thing with me? you know like read through the same book and discuss as well as encourage to keep up the reading. let me know.
well, i've gotten thru one little book (like 60 pages) by AW Tozer.
4 chapters in Piper's new book, "Don't Waste Your Life"
one chapter in "Jesus I Never Knew" (which i started like 3 years ago... hehe)
one long chapter in "Faith in Conflict" which is really good.
well, that's about it.
I'm really trying to read more. spend less time with TV. more time with books. I do need to read more Bible too. It sucks tho cuz i feel like i don't have enough interaction with ppl anymore. i'm becoming this "anti-social" guy. can it be? is that possible for this jongminator???? well, we'll see. i still LOVE hanging out with ppl. i miss my boys back in cali (what up andy! you too. haha. pittsburgh!)
well, are there any good books out there? anyone want to do a "book-club" typa thing with me? you know like read through the same book and discuss as well as encourage to keep up the reading. let me know.

<< Home